Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Halloween is just around the corner. Now is the time to get those costumes ready.
Here are some examples of a few costumes I have made. Please contact me and we can
design a costume for you. You can contact me here by posting a message or sending me an email at sewwhat_jennycall@hotmail.com


Mary had a little lamb or Little Bo Peep


50's girl---Let's do the twist!


Cinderella


Snow White- She comes with a matching trick or treat bag


Spiderman- He comes with a matching trick or treat bag

2 comments:

M C said...

Jenny! These are all awesome! You are so good at sowing! I am way impressed! I love the little lamb costume, how adorable!! Love ya'

Katie Webb said...

I forgot how cute that lamb costume really is! I should have had Morgan wear it. All of these costumes are great. I'm just wondering what I can do to help you get the word out about your blog. I have a link to it on mine. But I don't know what else I can do. And I'd like to do something!